Sunday, October 6, 2013

Astronaut?

I've always wanted to be an astronaut. But it seems impossible because of my fear of the life outside Earth. Oh wait, life doesn't exist outside of Earth. Only surviving out there is possible. No one can ever live there though, not with the technology we have today. In a few years time we might discover something new to probably let us build our own houses on Mars or something.
But being an astronaut is probably 85% risking your life and 15% fun. It requires you strength to put your life on the line too. I've just been so touched on the movie I've recently watched entitled "Gravity" and it was a very amazing movie! A every amazing plot with extremely good actors George Clooney and Sandra Bullock.
So yeah, being an astronaut is probably impossible for me. But I am interested in studying Astronomy though.


No comments:

Post a Comment